Get help moving stuff around, technology, and so much more.
Regular home help services for older adults can help reduce the effects of social isolation. If there is no one home, we will keep the home safe and maintained while you’re away.
Professional Home Help service
From odd jobs and errands to meaningful conversations
Your Custodia Help service is much more than odd jobs. We are here to be a companion and an ongoing assistant to help you get things done. Enjoy a great conversation and end social isolation. There is so much we can help with!
– Stop in for a short chat to brighten up the day
– Check medication levels and other personal checks
– 9-point perimeter safety check every visit
– Take out the garbage and recycling
– Visually checking windows and doors for signs of forced entry/vandalism
– Ensuring that all are closed and locked
– Checking for visible signs of water/pest damage
– Clearing entrance of newspapers, flyers, junk mail
– Confirm lawn and garden are being maintained and snow removal is being done
– Water the plants inside and outside
– Run the dishwasher, garbage disposal and water in showers & sinks
– Check for power outages and electrical breakers
– Make sure fridges & freezers working
– Check thermostat levels and make sure AC/heat is working
– Start and run your vehicle from time to time
– Arranging and supervising repairs and services
– Grocery shopping and stock fridge for your arrival